7 Simple Practices to Liberate Your Self Today
1. In one encounter, where you're sure you're right, let someone else have the last word.
2. Go through one agitating life-situation without saying, or doing, anything to try and change it.
3. Make one wish for something or someone besides yourself.
4. Face one fear until you see it fade away.
5. Notice and then refuse one urge to spread any form of gossip or gloom.
6. Catch and swallow one complaint without letting others know you're struggling to keep something down.
7. Consciously surrender one sad, hostile, anxious, or defeated feeling.